There are just some things that bug the living daylights out of me. And some days I just have to get this off my chest.
1. "WE" never get pregnant. It's been women lo these many millenia. Men don't get pregnant. Men CONTRIBUTE to the process. But WE never get pregnant. Please stop using that cutesy phrase. It's annoying and biologically impossible.
2. President Obama has had a remarkable run on his "terrorist" agenda. He got bin Laden. He got Al Awlaki. He got Ghaddafi. Yet Republicans still insist he's "soft on terror." Wake up and smell the coffee, people! The rest of America can see this, even the blind Teabaggie folks. They just don't want to admit it.
3. The troops are being withdrawn on request. This is how it was always planned. THEY would tell US when they were ready. And apparently, they're ready. This is not a "monumental fail." This is the agreement. Apparently, Rick Perry and the rest of 'em don't get that Obama wants to ... stick to the agreement - go figure.
4. Who cares what Lindsey Lohan does?
5. There's not enough time to knit.